Mayvin® is currently seeking an experienced Telecommunications Analyst for an effort in support of a DOD client. This position will be located on Fort Bragg, NC.
Must be a US citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance.
• Provide expertise or guidance in SOF specific-C4I, thermal imaging systems, computer networks, GPS, cellular telephone networks, MANET, SOF specific Vehicle Communications systems, for robotic augmentation systems specifications and program requirements.
• Perform highly specialized technical tasks associated with RF mesh network (MANET) and integration of cutting-edge technologies.
• Support product selection, architecture, system design, engineering, computing and analytical systems, other technical, operational, and analytical disciplines to include reliability, maintainability and life cycle cost management.
• Provide direction to technical personnel to ensure adherence to functional design specifications and program requirements.
• Assist the government program manager with all management and oversight functions for robotic systems surveillance, and reconnaissance programs and associated processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) systems and architectures.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
• Provide recommendations concerning courses of action for robotic systems development that support real-time/near-real-time tactical information requirements, to including denied-GPS environments.
• May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
• Assist the government with continuity of operations by codifying and documenting all aspects of its program management activities, to include key decisions and policy/guidance changes, to facilitate the rapid transition of new key government leaders within the organization.
• A bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited university. (Advanced degree preferred but not required)
• Minimum of six (6) years of direct related experience
• Strong communication, organizational, creative, analytical and problem-solving skills to include master of Microsoft Office Suit, SharePoint, and other collaborative tools.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members, clients and company management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
• Willingness to travel
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.