Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Sensitive Support Operations SME position that will provide support to USSOCOM client in Tampa, FL.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Conducts daily coordination with DoD and inter-agency organizations to process Theater, Country, and Special Area Clearances for personnel as required by the CJCS Charter and DoD Foreign Clearance Guide.
Provide support to Regional Operations Specialist of regulations and DoD guidance and procedures regarding Theaters/Country Clearance requirements.
Advises USSOCOM Director of Operations and select staff members on key requirements, procedures and policy implications for deploying personnel for training, exercises, and operational activities.
Plans, coordinates, and initiates Deployment Order process to deploy personnel to Regional Theaters.
Provides subject matter expertise to the SOF Defense Sensitive Support Activity (DSSA) Program Manager (PM) regarding DSSA authorities and associated areas of interest.
Assists in the program management of SOF Defense Sensitive Support Activities; requiring daily coordination with Joint Staff, OSD, and Non-Department of Defense Federal Departments and Agencies (NDFDAs) with analyzing time-sensitive requirements and interpret the appropriate USSOCOM entity to support IAW DoDD S-5210.36.
Knowledge of the Regional and Theater Special Operations Command’s area of responsibility, policies, SOF and conventional command relationships, and associated political environment.
Provides expertise and assistance resolving complex joint operational issues.
Serves as a Liaison and advice on current operations in each of the Geographic Combatant Command’s (GCC) areas of operation.
Liaison and coordinate among all participants during Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and the execution of a Crisis Action Team (CAT).
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• 4 years combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional experience working military operations to include special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
• Knowledge of the Regional (PACOM, EUCOM, Western Hemisphere (WHEM), CENTCOM, AFRICOM) Theater Special Operations Command’s areas of responsibility, policies, Special Operations and conventional force command relationships and associated political environment
• Graduated from a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a Senior Professional Military Education Course
• 5 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels
• 3 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military U.S. military service’s roles and missions
• Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.