Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Business Financial Analyst position that will provide analysis, development and preparation of business and financial management transactions and documents. The Business Financial Manager will provide support to the Warfare Systems Program Office (WSPO) in Dahlgren, VA. The successful candidate will specifically support the Business and Financial Office in the development of budgets, planning documents, work authorizations and various other financial execution, monitoring and planning documents.
Must be a U.S citizen to apply.
• Support all financial management efforts of the Business and Financial Office
• Responsible for leading assigned projects, preparing, supporting, and coordinating budget and financial management reports, processes and activities to meet mission requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Support meetings as contributor and coordinator (where needed) for acquisition life-cycle planning with a focus on the business management financial planning aspects.
• Research and recommend corrective actions and solution(s) to resolve complex financial problems and issues.
Associates Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or two (2) years of equivalent experience.
• Active Secret Clearance required.
Two (2) years of general experience with basic financial and accounting skills that provide the foundation to perform as a team member executing financial management tasks within a Navy Working Capital Fund activity.
Experience with IBPES, ERP and/or NEPS is preferred
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.