Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Subject Matter Expert – Principle (Cyber Security) position that will provide expertise in the development, test and fielding of technical surveillance capabilities with an emphasis on Personnel Recovery (PR). The SME will provide support to the Special Operations Command customer at Fort Bragg, NC.
• Expertise in the development, test and fielding of technical surveillance capabilities with an emphasis on Personnel Recovery (PR). Performs a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data access, data integration, data discovery, data modeling, database design and implementation. Defines and achieves the strategy roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation, management, and analytics for the customer’s enterprise [project management] systems and data.
• Experience in electrical circuit design and Radio Frequency propagation.
• Demonstrates technical proficiency with regards to enterprise Resource and Acquisition Management systems and data architectures, to include project management methodologies applicable to these throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Provides technical guidance and advisory assistance in the preparation of supporting acquisition documentation including a Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Work (SOW) requirements, procurement plans, program descriptions, technical specifications, and other required solicitation information.
• Provides technical assistance in vendor/acquisition contractor proposal evaluation, COTS/GOTS product analysis, source selection, acceptance testing, and performance monitoring against established benchmarks.
• Develops metrics, tracks performance, periodically reports performance metrics, and makes and implements improvement recommendations.
• Possess current knowledge of all work in progress under the specific Program and be capable of discussing items or issues related to Program.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 16+ years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and technical capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
• Expertise in managing and maintaining relational internal SQL databases and MS SharePoint Portal sites
• Applied experience with Continuous Process Improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
• Background working with Special Operations
• Fast-paced, dynamic environment comprised of multi-disciplinary professionals, to include contractors, government civilians, and military personnel, working together to deliver mission-success driven technology solutions in support of USSOCOM, its respective components and Theater Special Operations Commands
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.