Mayvin® is currently seeking Acquisition Program Analysts for positions on NAS Millington, TN.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens and have an active DOD Secret clearance.
Position is contingent upon award of contract.
• Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing message traffic; assigning responsibility for message traffic to appropriate commodity areas, and maintain accountability for messages; and de-conflict irregularities in message traffic with the sender in order to ensure accuracy.
• Provide technical and administrative support for contract planning and administration tasks including the review of invoices, monitoring contracts compliance for quality and timeliness of deliverables, and develops solution and provides recommendations to Assistant Program Mangers for problem resolution.
• Develop procurement documents (e.g. statements of work, performance work statements, quality assurance plans, cost estimates, IUID plans, etc.) in accordance with Department of Defense and Federal Acquisition regulations, policy and best practices.
• Maintain the key database for all purchases, monitoring for past-due requirements and closed-out program requirements.
• Participate in acquisition planning and provides recommendations for acquisition strategies as appropriate to best meet government needs.
• Coordinate submission of completed purchase requests to the selected contracting office; and ensure all required documents and records supporting purchases and sub-tasks are routed and/or filed appropriately.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 12 years of hands-on experience with Projects that include
• 3 years of experience Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
• Proven organizational skills and acute attention to detail
• Experience with data analysis, entry, mining and representation
• DoD Acquisition experience a plus (DAWIA certification preferred)
• Strong writing skills
• Strong MS Office skills, e.g., Excel, Power Point, and Word
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.