Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a SIGINT Subject Matter Analysts who are interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Global War on Terror. The successful candidate will be a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team based out of Fort Gordon, GA.
Current DoD TS/SCI
Security Clearance and CI Polygraph
Successful candidates must be able to work a rotating shift schedule, to include holidays and weekends, which can be changed at any time by the customer. SIGINT Analysts are expected to exploit data collected by sensors on ISR platforms, applying related intelligence information to the overall analysis and creating fused intelligence products.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
• BA/BS degree with at least two (2) years of A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
• Associates degree AND three (3) years of current A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
• HS Diploma/GED AND four (4) years of current A-ISR SIGINT experience
• At least two (2) year of hands on experience operating and employing aerial or remote tactical SIGINT systems
• OR At least two (2) year of experience performing SIGINT analysis and/or SIGINT geo-spatial metadata analysis (SGA)
• OR At least two (2) year of experience in performing automated traffic analytic processes that support global multi-mode target development, alerting, and intelligence reporting Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
• In depth knowledge of next generation communication systems and their underlying technologies of: GSM, cdma2000, UMTS, LTE, or 802.11(b)(g)(n)(ac)
Preferred Skills and Education
• 4 years of experience with A-ISR SIGINT systems and programs
• Previously Aerial Precision Guidance (APG) or SIGINT Terminal Guidance (STG) certified.
• Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following: PENNANTRACE, AIRHANDLER, DRT Series, TNG, SMITE, TYPHON, STINGRAY, KINGFISH, BLACKFIN, NEBULA, MUSTANG, WARIO, TRANGRESSIONS, Digital Mobile Radio, LANDSHARK, ALASKA, ArcGIS, WINDJAMMER, and/or GARUDA
• Experience and proficiency utilizing digital mapping tools and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.