Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Lead Business Financial Manager position that will provide analysis, development and preparation of business and financial management transactions and documents. The Business Financial Manager will provide support to the Warfare Systems Program Office (WSPO) in Dahlgren, VA. The successful candidate will specifically support the Business and Financial Office in the development of budgets, planning documents, work authorizations and various other financial execution, monitoring and planning documents.
• Support all financial management efforts of the Business and Financial Office
• Responsible for leading assigned projects, preparing, supporting, and coordinating budget and financial management reports, processes and activities to meet mission requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Support meetings as contributor and coordinator (where needed) for acquisition life-cycle planning with a focus on the business management financial planning aspects.
• Research and recommend corrective actions and solution(s) to resolve complex financial problems and issues.
• Requires a Associates's degree in business, finance or accounting related field; and at least two (2) years of experience in DoD budgeting, formulation, and execution.
• Secret clearance is required.
-Three (3) years general experience associated with the execution of business or financial management tasks for Navy surface ship combat system and/or weapon system program offices or contractors. Mastery of Microsoft Excel.
-Two (2) years of experience directly related to section C.6 in Section C, Statement of Work (SOW). Demonstrated experience with the execution of business and financial management tasks within and/or in support of a Navy Working Capital Fund activity.
-Possess significant knowledge in analyzing financial management reports and business processes to determine enhancements and efficiencies needed to improve business management performance
-Experienced in conducting comprehensive in-depth evaluative analyses of business financial operations and procedures to initiate/develop/recommend modifications in order to enhance processes and/or correct identified deficiencies
-Excellent oral and written communications skills
-Master proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software applications, especially Excel
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.