Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants to fill a CISS Systems Engineer position. The primary purpose of this position is to perform engineering design, development, and management activities in support of Program Manager - Communications and Intelligence Support Systems (PM-CISS) projects. Functions as a professional engineer providing analysis, evaluation, and coordination capabilities for complex, classified Special Operations Forces (SOF)-unique Electronic Intelligence Systems, Special Communications Systems and Imagery Intelligence Systems acquisition matters.
You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position. Top Secret/SCI required.
- Provide professional systems and other engineering expertise to organize, coordinate, and oversee critical operational and integration engineering efforts in the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapons systems, support systems, equipment items, or equivalent products to address requirements for PEO, PM or Command programs.
- Analyze, review, and monitor the technical execution of projects/associated programmatic systems, to include resources of time and money, for the execution of systems acquisition and advanced technology projects.
- Establish/review program baselines and develop/monitor metrics to achieve the assigned engineering, cost, and schedule goals of the system based on requirements.
- Provides technical expertise during source selection evaluations for new or modified SOF equipment.
- Provides support to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in the development, fielding, and sustainment of SOF-unique electronic equipment systems by developing, reviewing, and analyzing technical and engineering requirements and conducting technical evaluations of proposals, designs, and architectures.
- Coordinates with other organizations/agencies/R&D organizations to maintain and expand knowledge of emerging technology programs and policies.
- Prepares, reviews, and updates required program and other supplementary documentation, e.g., specifications, statements of work, test plans and test reports.
- 12 years of experience.
- Able to properly handle sensitive/classified information IAW security policies/ procedures
- Able to comply with established security policies, directives, and regulations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or related applicable technical field
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.