Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants to fill a Integrated Master Scheduler position. The contractor shall provide support to an Army client for all phases of system life cycle management to include Technology Maturation and Risk Reduction, Engineering and Manufacturing Development, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Support for PM SSL products. The position is located at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Must be a U.S. citizen and have a SECRET security clearance.
- Design, develop, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Applies principles of project management developing large, complex schedules
- Performs program schedule analysis to include: Metrics, Critical Path, Float, and schedule variances
- Builds and maintains a program-level IMS which includes major milestones and deliverables from vendors and Government sources
- Monitors vendor schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances
- Acts as scheduling subject expert and mentors the program staff with regards to scheduling
- Understands and has facility with enterprise-level scheduling software
- Proposes processes that will aid Integrated Scheduling
- Bachelor's Degree and >18 Years experience
- Expert knowledge in use of MS Project
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.