Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants to fill a Acquisition Analyst position. The contractor shall provide support to an Army client for all phases of system life cycle management to include Technology Maturation and Risk Reduction, Engineering and Manufacturing Development, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Support for PM SSL products. The position is located at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Must be a U.S. citizen and have a SECRET security clearance.
- Executes acquisition management across an entire product line
- Coordinates products and taskings across the acquisition process and life cycle phases
- Prepares, configures and staffs all Milestone documentation
- Assists with determining contracting strategy, prepares contracting documents, and coordinates activities with Army Contracting Command
- Participate in source selection boards and conduct technical evaluations
- Participates in product IPTs, test events, test reviews, and product demonstrations
- Assists in providing contract oversight for assigned products
- Maintains and manages the program budget and master schedule
- Identifies cost, schedule and performance trade-offs
- Lead and oversee preparation of Supply Requests Packages to Defense Logistics Agency and manage transition of products from PM to DLA or Army Sustainment
- Develop and draft Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans and other acquisition documents
- Works with contracting personnel to achieve desired contracted outcome
- Maintains configuration control
- Prepares plans for product risk mitigation
- Performs acquisition planning tasks
- Bachelor's Degree and >12 Years experience
• Acquisition career specialization aligned to duty assignment (i.e. Program Management, Contracting, Logistics)
• Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level (I, II or III) certification in Acquisition Career Field, OR Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Expert knowledge and demonstrated skills in: Managing cost, schedule, peroformance in a program office, Product Life Cycle Management, Project Team Management, Preparing Acquisition and Contracting documents (to include J&A, Souce Selection Plans, PWS, IGCE, D&F), WAWF, iRAPT, cost analysis, Project Management, database management, GFEBS, DODI 5000.02, Defense Acquisition System, JCIDS
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.