Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants to fill a Reliability Engineer position. Serves as Reliability Engineer for PEO Soldier programs, with duties as identified below. The position is located at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Must be a U.S. citizen and have a Secret security clearance.
- Plans, develops, implements, and manages reliability on assigned programs over their life cycle.
- Plans and coordinates reliability tests and evaluations, analyzes system failures and inadequacies, and ensures adequacy of efforts related to root cause corrective action.
- Coordinates as needed to develop operational RAM requirements for Capability Development Documents (CDDs) and Capability Production Documents (CPDs), and translates those requirements into practical system concepts and specifications.
- Develops reliability input for program management documents as required to include acquisition plans and strategies, source selection evaluation plans, supportability strategies, statements of work, and specifications.
- Reviews and evaluates contractor’s technical adequacy, and assures compliance with contractual scopes, schedules, and requirements.
- Participates in post awards, program reviews, design reviews, and conferences as the reliability engineer on assigned programs.
- Evaluates design efforts to ensure all appropriate analyses such as failure modes, effects, and criticality analysis, thermal and stress finite element analyses, circuit analysis, and tolerance analyses have been conducted, and that parts de-rating has been properly applied.
- Ensures adequacy of all reliability test plans, procedures, and reports for assigned programs, both Government and contractor, as well as all failed item analysis reports.
- Evaluates engineering change proposals and waivers/deviations for their impact on product integrity.
- Assesses adequacy of environmental stress screening, and makes recommendations on changes required.
- Conducts continuing review and evaluation of reliability and program effectiveness through review of test data, reports, correspondence, data bases, field data, product and process audits, and observation of internal operations.
- Develops reliability growth plans and performs reliability growth assessments using an appropriate growth test model.
- Assesses reliability of fielded systems based on information such as spares demand, field maintenance reports, and logistics data bases.
- Represents the PM at scoring conferences, and conducts scoring per the system failure definition/scoring criteria (FD/SC).
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.