Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Executive Admin position to provide office assistance to our CEO and CFO at our corporate office in Annandale, Va.
You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered.
• Fielding telephone calls, take messages and routing phone calls as appropriate
• Receive, sort and distribute mail and incoming deliveries
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage calendars, arrange meetings and provide follow-up reminders when applicable
• Make travel arrangements and submit travel expense reports for Executives
• Take minutes for meetings and accurately prepare related communications
• Manage inventory of office and kitchen supplies, ordering, and stocking, as necessary
• Data entry to include inputting and producing reports, spreadsheets, presentations and briefs
• Monitor company filing system
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and selected internal/external clients
• Plan office events to include holiday parties, annual offsite, baseball games, etc.
• Receiving and directing our visitors, vendors and employees with a warm and professional greeting
• Maintain reception area, conference rooms and kitchen areas
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Update the corporate phone directory and files
• Processes a variety of administrative information and data
• Conducts research when needed
• Assists employees with various administrative needs
• Other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is preferred
• Three (3) years of proven Admin Assistant experience
• Experience working with C-Suite Executives
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Extensive software skills
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.