Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent certificate.
Special Skills/Qualifications Required:
- Formal training credentials as a graduate of a DoD service component Technical Surveillance Course or Inter-agency equivalent or documentation of ten (10) years of operational experience.
- Must be a graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Special Operations Instructor Course (SOIC), the Instructor Training Course (ITC), or DoD/Interagency equivalent (must be verifiable by the training organization leadership).
Minimal Background/Experience Required:
- Fifteen (15) years of operational and institutional experience in conducting or training technical surveillance in support of Special Operations Forces or Federal Law Enforcement.
- Ten (10) years of operational experience conducting Physical Surveillance and familiarity with operational procedures within SOF or Special Missions Units in the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) or the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) as a Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) or Officer with multiple successful tours.
- Ten (10) years of operational experience conducting Advanced Special Reconnaissance Operations or Close Target Reconnaissance (CTR) in direct support of military operations.
- Ten (10) years progressive experience in a Special Operations Career Management Field, served in an assignment with direct support to Joint Special Operations, or served in an Inter-agency assignment with specific physical surveillance experience.
- Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with USSOCOM program of record equipment for Hostile Forces – Tagging, Tracking, and Locating (HF-TTL).
- Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with the current USSOCOM program of record equipment for Tactical Audio Visual Systems (TAVS). Ten (10) years of experience conducting counter-surveillance.
- Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with low-visibility communications and digital encryption techniques and practices.
- Three (3) years of experience with the fabrication items using textiles, wood, and composite materials in support of physical surveillance operations.
- Three (3) years of experience in battery pack construction, power management, components, soldering techniques, circuit construction, electronic component harvesting, power consumption testing, and research and development of specialized power production techniques in support of technical surveillance operations.
- Five (5) years of experience with Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures (TSCM).
Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.