Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Intelligence Analyst/Foreign Intelligence Officer position that will support a DoD client at Department of the Army G2, Washington D.C. The successful candidate will gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate, and apply intelligence products in various areas.
Top Secret/ SCI clearance is required.
• Research, analyze, evaluate, and execute studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. May attend various types of meetings at the Directorate level.
• Capable of conducting research and drafting detailed and/or short- fused studies, presentations, information papers, and decision papers for leadership.
• Working Knowledge of OUSD (I), Joint, DIA and Army organization roles, missions and functions.
• Ability to coordinate and work across HQDA staff sections and IC
• Demonstrated briefing and writing skills
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.