Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a Aerial ISR Analyst position that will support a DoD client at Deptartment of the Army G2, Washington D.C. The successful candidate will gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations necessary for the Government to produce, disseminate, and apply intelligence products in various areas.
Top Secret/ SCI clearance is required.
• Executes and leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides high-level analytical assessments and advice to senior leaders on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposium and meetings at the ARSTAF, DOD and within the IC.
• Demonstrated SME level of knowledge of Army Aerial ISR (AISR) aircraft (QRC & POR) and sensor capabilities/employment, latest AISR R&D efforts and GDIP budget process
• Experienced and recognized as an expert within multiple disciplines or areas that may include; GEOINT, SIGINT, ELINT, or MASINT.
• Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to primary staff members, senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
• Demonstrated knowledge of OSD, Joint and Army organizations, roles, missions and functions as well as Intelligence organizations roles and MI Force structure
• Experience or participated in one or more; OSD, TRADOC and/or COCOM wargames/exercises
• Demonstrated knowledge of Joint and Army processes – QDR, POM, PPBE, JROC, JCIDS, MIP, NIP, TAA, PED, JUONS/ONS, and CONOPS
• Capable of conducting technical research and drafting detailed studies, presentations, information papers and decision papers for senior leadership
• Strong oral and written communications
• Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
• Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Graduate from the Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
• Minimum Experience: Twenty (20) or more years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic; Service as a HQDA, Staff Action Officer (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint Staff or a closely related DoD organization/ agency
• Desired: Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer/Warrant Officer or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.