- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Experience with web development using ColdFusion and the MVC coding architecture.
- Experience in the scrum software development framework.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Experience developing web application using the client/server paradigm.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- A Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Ability to travel CONUS/OCONUS with the ability to meet all deployment requirements for OCONUS locations (i.e., Afghanistan and Kuwait).
- Current/Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience with or knowledge of performing web development utilizing Coldbox and CommandBox.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server as a backend database solution for storing and presenting data through the UI.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or Security Plus.
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool).
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.