- College degree (Associate's or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Current Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- Minimum of four (4) years collection management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required.
- Background in National, DoD and Service collection platform capabilities, collection management planning, synchronization, execution and assessment preferred.
- Thorough understanding of National, DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications. Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures is desired. Previous coalition/Joint assignments are preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing multiple sensors from the intelligence disciplines (SIGINT, HUMINT, GEOINT, CI, MASINT) to collect intelligence. Candidates with tactical ground and air sensor operations and management experience are preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications, Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint and intelligence related automation.
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as FalconView and C2PC and experience with Intelligence Community Collection Management systems (for example, COLISEUM), mission applications, and communications capabilities within INTELINK, JWICS, and SIPRNET.
- Strong writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combine/Joint intelligence team.
- Strong briefing skills and be capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements.
- Prior attendance in the ISR Operations Course, Goodfellow AFB, is desired.
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.