- College degree (Associate's or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Current Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- Minimum of four (4) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with HUMINT experience preferred.
- Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, South West Asia regional issues and HUMINT, CI or military analysis desired.
- Proficiency in the use of basic intelligence computer applications and intelligence related automation, including MS Office Product Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong research and writing skills and a capability to effectively operate as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments.
- Requires former 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D/35E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35A, 34A or equivalent.
- Prior experience utilizing Advanced Source Operations Management System (ASOMS).
Mayvin is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.