- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (A degree in Engineering, Information Technology, and/or Business or in a technical/scientific field is highly desirable).
- Five (5) years of related experience will satisfy the education requirement.
- Applicants must undergo a Background Investigation (BI) or a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) to determine suitability for employment. This may include a review of financial issues, such as delinquency, child support and/or tax obligations, as well as certain criminal offenses and illegal use or possession of drugs.
- Qualified applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Must also be able to manage multiple concurrent acquisition efforts based on project priority.
- Possesses practical knowledge of procurement procedures, operations, and regulations (i.e. FAR).
- An understanding of DHS/CBP products/processes and organizational structure is highly desirable.
- Shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Shall possess ability to communicate complex issues, clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing to a range of stakeholders.
- Shall possess ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Shall be proficient in the use of commercial software packages such as Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Power Point, Project, Outlook and Excel) and SharePoint.
- Experience in development of databases in Microsoft Access for technical and programmatic tracking of financial data, key deliverables, and milestones is highly desirable.
- Expert experience in Microsoft Word and Excel highly desirable.
- Must be willing to travel.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of project management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A "Mayvin" is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others - a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.